Placement training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries.
At present, the competition for employment is increasing every day and placement has become a challenging task. Training of students and equipping them with employability skills has become an important responsibility of the institution. Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet these requirements, a fully-fledged training cell in our college organise lot of programmes to enhance the capabilities of graduates on par with the industry standards.
The Prime objectives of Placement and Training cell are:
- Developing the studentâ€™s technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and re-skilling which will take them to good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as IBPS, UPSC, CAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT , IELTS and entrance exams for CA,CS,CMA etc.,
- To place the maximum number of students in companies through campus & off-campus interviews.
- To achieve 100 % Placements for Eligible Students.
- To periodically conduct various training programme relating to career development.
- To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and
- To enhance their communication skills.
Placement Cell interacts with the reputed organizations for arranging campus interviews for the final year students. We make efforts to organize technical seminars, workshops and corporate expectation sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices. We produce graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry and commerce in the public and private sectors and helping every student to define his/her career interest through individual counselling through experts.
Career Development Programs by Placement and Training Cell:
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- â€œGroup Discussionâ€ Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Public Sector Competitive Exams Training
- Industry Internship Programs
- â€œResume Writingâ€ Session