Hindustan First Grade College
(Affiliated to University of Mysore)
B.Sc. FASHION DESIGNING
The prime objective of this course is to train the manpower for the apparel/fashion industry in meeting the industrial competitiveness on a global level with the mission of
“Fashion for the future”
- Theory & process based courses in every semester
- 6 weeks industry internship in Final year.
- Process based design collection, development & presentation in 6th semester.
- Project work involves extensive work of Design collection, development of apparel and presentation which helps the students show case their creativity and skills.
- Affiliated to: University of Mysore, Mysore
- DURATION OF THE COURSE: (3 years / 6 Semesters)
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION Students who have passed Pre-University Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination in any discipline are eligible to apply.
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction shall be English. However, students are allowed to write the examination in Kannada.