At Hindustan College, we have decided to introduce the Cambridge Exams which will help in benchmarking the language skills to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference). We have also understood gaining a certificate from the University of Cambridge is extremely motivating for our students. Students will be trained for the Exams.
Benefits of taking Cambridge English Exams:
- These exams are recognised over 130 countries and are taken up by 5 million candidates world wide
- It has an Activity-oriented approach
- Focus on all four skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- These exams are equivalent to IELTS, The certificate is recognised worldwide.
- Improve your career opportunities – get the English language skills you need to be successful.
- Accepted globally by top international companies like Procter & Gamble, HSBC, and AstraZeneca, as well as education institutions and business schools.
The Cambridge Tests are available for students at various levels. Please find the details below with the suggested levels. The below mentioned exams focuses on all the four skills of Reading, Writing, Listening and speaking.
They are as follows
B1 – Business Preliminary
B2 – Business Vantage
C1 – Business Higher
For further details Contact us
ACCOUNT NAME: HINDUSTAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TRUST
BANK NAME: HDFC BANK LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 50200053628928
BRANCH NAME: ALANDUR
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC CODE: HDFC0009217
ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Centre Contact Details
Hindustan College, Mysuru
No. 27/f, 3rd stage Rajarajeshwari Temple Road,
JP Nagar, Mysuru – 570008.
Contact: Ms Nagasri S
Contact: Ms Mariegold Gwendolene Ruth